The Datsusara Gear Bag 92L sets the standard for active lifestyle duffle bags. Its hemp/organic cotton canvas construction makes it anti-microbial, breathable, and environmentally friendly. The GB92L has a cavernous internal volume of more than 92 liters, with strategically sized, and placed pockets to keep things well organized.
- Body made of 55/45% Hemp/Organic Cotton (Why Hemp?)
- Size total 14"H x 28"W x 13"D (36x71x34cm), fully loaded capacity 92L
- Main compartment 14"H x 23"W x 13"D (35.5x58.5x33cm)
- Zip end pockets 14"H x 2.75"W x 13"D (35.5x7x33cm)
- Side velcro pockets 8"H x 6"W x 2"D (21x16x5cm)
- Middle velcro pockets 3"H x 4"W x 2"D (7x10x5cm) & 3"H x 2"W x 2"D (7x5x5cm)
- Middle zip pocket 6"H x 6"W x 2"D (15x15x5cm)
- Inside main compartment water resistant zip pocket 5"H x 6"W (13x15cm)
- 1000D Polyester reinforced bottom panel, water resistant
- PALS webbing, compatible with our Bag Accessory Straps
- Mesh end pockets with elastic securing loops that will fit up to 4 large water bottles, towels, etc.
- Neoprene padded handles and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable velcro logo and velcro name tape patch area
- YKK® self healing zippers
- Includes a Nasty Bag Pro for wet/soiled gear separation, 24"H X 17"W (43x61cm)
Bags: You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing. As for the "Nasty bags" (which are synthetic) we recommend washing them however you like but line dry.